8.26.2004

You can't please everyone...

Oh how I rant a rave now more than ever. I know it's not becoming of a girl, but girls have to do it too from time to time. If you put something on eBay or half.com and you see a picture of it and still unsure of course you're going to ask questions before you buy. But if you ask and then buy it before the person has time to respond to you then you're just out of luck. Then when the person replies back to you and says they want it you're thinking is this person for real? Well whenever I buy something and I'm unsure of a product I ask so I know what I'm getting and not disappointed.

Well let me tell you what happened. I put a book for sale at half.com and the person said that she didn't pay $12.00 for the book plus shipping. Yeah, and I had a picture of the book and a description of the book to go along. It was her fault for not reading everything before buying. Sorry, but that's how life is and it's not like she's going to keep the book forever. What person would want to keep a book anyway? I mean I had everything there and it's usually the buyer's to check out the item they're getting.

Ok enough with the ranting. On a high not the Giants win! With Tomko at the mound. Wow. I mean I had been following the games, but never realized who pitched was important until I was reading the fan forums. Boy do they help me out a lot. I mean there are the negative people on the board and trollers who just go to other boards to talk trash. At least I learn on the boards and sometimes I don't agree with them, but at least they help me learn the game.



This was taken from the newsletter out every fortnight or so but this is from the most recent issue..

On the team plane, do you guys have any specific order or sections you sit in? -- Josh C., Shingle Spings

Matt Herges: Barry (Bonds) is in the 25th row on the left side. That's his row. Front office and the coaches sit in the front in first class. Then you have the broadcasters, sitting right behind them. And then you have the players. The back row, left, is J.T. (Snow), then Robb Nen and Jason Christiansen. Then me, then Hermie (Dustin Hermanson); we all basically sit in the same row every time.

When new guys come aboard -- that was my first question when I got traded over here: "Where should I sit?" You ask a guy who's been around, and they give you an idea. In September, when everybody comes up, they'll probably be a little closer to the front, and if there's not enough seats, then they'll probably have to double up with the rookies. But it's a pecking order. The guys who have been in the big leagues the longest usually get their choice.

Horoscope: Throw your list of chores out the window. Especially if it's nice outside.
Reading: G.T.O. Great Teacher Onizuka
Watching:
Listening to: Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
Thinking about: too much if I'm never in bed before 4.00 a.m.
Mood: