8.23.2004

Late start...

Ok not really, but I did wake up in the evening. I was wiped out. I had to wake up early on Sunday for Office Max as I think I've mentioned. Today was my day to just sleep it away. I mean after all it is an "off" day for the Giants and if there isn't a game on then why bother getting up?

Well today was just sitting around and reading the forums. I know what you're thinking and it might be get a life or get a job. Well I saw the news and although there are more tech jobs there are just as many people looking for work. Tomorrow I might head out for a walk to Jamba Juice since they should be open. That will be an adventure for me.

Horoscope: Blueprints won't help anymore. You need to start building a framework.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: Evergreen - Westlife
Thinking about:
Mood: