8.09.2004

A swollen cheek...

Not butt of course. =) It's on my face. =( It's been there since before I went to sleep. Must be that evil mosquito when it was in my room. I didn't even notice it until Sunday when I finally killed it or was it Saturday. That moquito deserved it. Anyway, reading about Dustan Mohr and watching the highlights that helped saved the game was spectacular. He is definately worth whatever it was we paid for him.

Yeah, I know I'm on a Giants theme somewhat. That's dedication for making all of those catches and so artisicly. Maybe I'm just bored and have nothing to type and thought about this since I watched the highlights a few times. I saw the new schedule for next month for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and can't believe that we're going to get more UK editions! I'm so excitied and I just can't hide it! I know I stole that line from a song.

Story of the day: The real man at the terminal in Paris
Horoscope: High ideals satisfy you privately. Keep the good vibes in play. Listen to your body.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: creating a plan for job hunting...
Mood: