8.25.2004

Dinner and a missed movie...

Let's see there was a semi-family dinner. It's with someone who I don't know I know but they're family. Yes, this is typical of Chinese or Asian families. You know you're this person's cousin of a cousin's cousin. What? Yes, that's what everyone's reaction is when they find out that someone younger than you can be higher rank than you. How is this possible? Well let me explain what I do know. If your grandparents have siblings and or older siblings and they have children they might be higher rank than you.

Anyway, I'm stuck at a dinner when I know that the Giants are tied at five a piece with the Marlins. I'm thinking great this is just what I wanted. Lucky I had my extremely ghetto walkman that's huge (it's about the size of three cell phones combined together side by side) to find out what goes on. I turn it on and off to find out from time to time. Honestly the restaurant was too loud for me to even really hear the game, but I managed to find out that the Giants won. I was pretty stoked about that.

Dinner was good. I didn't think it would be, but then again I was hungry because I didn't eat anything all day and I don't think that tapioca pearls count. So when the food arrived I was starving. When dinner was done I was full. Great place and only place in Chinatown I think that has good food.

Horoscope: Like a long-distance runner, you need to warm up before you can tackle the race.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Procrastination..or at least writing a parody of Anticipation
Mood: