8.04.2004

Why me?

Ok I bought a pair or set of bookends that are limited to 200 in the whole world and only 200. No this isn't a joke or anything. This is the real deal. Well I woke up this morning to check e-mail and found out the person who I bought it from dropped it. They said while they were packing it dropped. So they believe that we wouldn't want it. i mean we have to respond to them, but they're issuing a refund if we say we don't want it anymore. So now in the world the number of bookends is 199/200. There isn't two hundred because we know someone broke one set.

Anyway tonight is the advance screening of Little Black Book. I have no one to go with (maybe not sure at this time.) I might just go see it alone. It's a chick flick and I kind of want to watch it. Let's just see how it goes.

Quote of the day: Asked by a reporter how he would spend his first million dollars, Hung turned to his mother, who said, "Tell her you are going to use it for your kids and their education." - William Hung's mother
Horoscope: Hints won't work this time. You'll have to be blunt. Bludgeon, don't nudge.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: