8.28.2004

It's 6.30 a.m. already !?!

Well the only way I knew it was 6.30 a.m. was by looking at the clock. I only did that because I did see some bright light coming from the blinds. I had no idea because I spent so many hours working on the bows by putting them on hangers and to cold iron them straight. Plus I was also readying the Giants fan forum. Time really does fly.

I then set the alarm to wake me up for the Giants game. I was tired and didn't want to listen to the Fox guys because they're horrible and just stuck with the radio. So the radio is on and I'm listening to the game while semi-awake. I know that Tucker and Fonzie were hit with the ball. I also knew that Tucker's was a strike and he couldn't take the base because of that. This is where I probably have to read the baseball 101 to find out more about baseball.

I finally do wake up at 2.30 p.m. I was just tired. I had a bad feeling about the game but what can you do about it? I had something to eat and then just sat in front of my computer watching Armed Reaction IV. It is good! I mean it made me laugh, but then again I'm so brain dead now-a-days that almost anything will make me laugh.

On a side note the lottery for the state tonight was at least $100 million dollars. I'm hoping no one won so I have another chance on Wednesday. And I had most of this written out until my computer decided to freeze on me. =(

Horoscope: I had no milk tea so it was somewhat off.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: