8.28.2004

Giants fan forum...

Can birng you hours (maybe that's too much) but every once in a while bring you to a chuckle or even laughing out loud. I have learned there is a troublemaker, people from other teams come to bash your for not reading and can't spell, and part-time fans (cheer or praise someone when they do good and bash and dislike when they do some little mistake.) Yes I know I sound like the typical white american male who sits in front of a computer reading forums and comping up with reasons to pick on people, but in reality I'm trying to understand the game a little.

Update on the bows: about five to six done. That is untied and not ironed yet, but hopefully that will be later today or early tomorrow.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: I Love the 80s
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: