8.14.2004

The strangest stuff you find online...

Well first of all I'd like to address all those that know I'm a night person by saying I know I should go to sleep earlier but I can't. Next I would like to say that the announcers for NBC covering the Olympic games should once in a while remind those that are tuning in late that the entrance into the stadium was done by the Greek alphabet. I didn't watch the start and was confused when it went from V to H and sat there going what?

I know I should have been sleeping but I couldn't help watch the second airing of the opening ceremonies on TV this morning. I did eventually go to sleep but not without the help of the TV. It was interesting to see the many countries that I did see go into the stadium. I didn't however catch or find the one person representing the British Isle that Jay Leno mentioned. He must have meant it was a joke.

Go Giants! You're almost on a streak. Keep it going! *Whooo* *Whooo*

Site of the day: A discussion on how each country enters the stadium.
Horoscope: A new idea gets closer. Be patient. You almost have it. You'll explain it all later.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: