8.21.2004

Giants fan forum...

I have beef with those people. They praise someone when they're good and when they make one mistake they tear them apart. I think people have nothing better to do. It's like just because Mohr made one mistake of dropping the ball when it really needed to be caught they blame him. When he's good it's like he should get more playing time. I guess those being hypocrites is just human nature.

It's like everyone finds someone to blame and everyone thinks its easy to catch the ball in the sun even with sunglasses on. I mean no one seemed to notice that Barry Bonds has the same sort of situation but everyone blames Mohr. The pitching was just as bad. Correia did some wild pitching high and even to the point where someone could steal a base. Why isn't anyone giving some beef about that? I know I am. Just because I'm a fan of Dustan Mohr I don't blame him for dropping the ball, but after he threw the ball in, why did it go into a monkey in the middle play? Why didn't it go home to stop the runs from coming in? I know they were unearned, but still. This was a game that had its ups and downs.

They couldn't have said it was a nature element? Human error is bound to happen. There are two kinds of Giants fans. Those that HATE when we lose and those that LOVE when we win. There aren't those that are neutral when it counts. This is my rant a rave of the day. Thank you and good night.

Also, who hates those FOX sports announcers. They're so annoying. Thom Brenneman and Steve Lyons are such distractions when it comes to game talking to the Mets pitcher Leiter. Less chat and more focus on the game. If anyone is to be blamed for the game is the sports announcers and the bloke they were talking to. JINX!

Horoscope: Accept an upgrade. Use your gift wisely. The right people will knock on the door.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: the Giants game
Mood: stressed