8.15.2004

It's 10.30 a.m. have you gone to sleep yet?

Let's see the answer to that is no. I haven't gone to bed or sleep yet. I did wake up at about 4.00 p.m. in the afternooon yesteday. I am due for one of the 20 straight stay awake things and then crash and burn the rest. I am just gald that the Giants game is almost on and that I can watch is good. I might even go to sleep before the game ends.

I just wanted to see the starting line up. I know that Bonds will be back in because he had a day of rest. Ok I give up on this too and just end it here and concntrate on the game. Go Giants!

Site of the day: William Hung as Elvis *Warning* view at your own risk
Horoscope: You have allies. They know talent when they see it. Keep earning each other's trust.
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Phillies
Listening to:
Thinking about: Nice warm bed...mmmm...bed
Mood: