8.27.2004

List of things actually done...

Hmm...here's a recap in case you're too lazy to scroll down.
The list of things to do is as follows:
1. Copy VCDs for people.
2. Wrap a book for shipping.
3. Iron bows that I should have started last week when I got them.
4. Take out recycling from my room.
5. Watch items on my hard drive to clear it for nothing else.
6. Read G.T.O.
7. Mail the book at the post office.
8. Buy bubbled envelopes.
9. Cheer on the Giants. Go Giants!
10. Hand wash clothes that's been lying around a while. (I know kind of gross, but I have an air purifier sort of to keep the stank gone.)
11. If this is something to do it won't get done.

Done things:
1. DONE.
2. DONE.
3. Not done yet.
4. Not done yet.
5. Not done yet.
6. Not at all. But I did watch it, but I don't think that counts.
7. DONE.
8. DONE.
9. Kind of, but I forgot to wear earrings. (A little supersticious. It worked the last two game but we lost the first with the fish. =( )
10. Not at all.

Almost all done. At least I'm going to start on the bows now. Don't tell the bride I haven't started or she might freak out. Well actually her fiance could put out the "fire". Heh heh.

Horoscope: Was dead on today. WoW.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: