8.11.2004

Chinese zodiac...

Did you wonder why there were only 12 animals in the Chinese zodiac?
Did you wonder how they were picked?
Did you wonder why there was no cat?
Did you wonder if you were similar to your Chinese zodiac?

I didn't think about this until my brother finished watching an anime called Fruits Basket. I thought he was crazy, but then again after he started to ask if anyone knew how they were chosen or why these animals no one really had the answer. Remembering that my brother's friend was Buddhist or at least his mom was I decided to search for the answers to those questions that my brother had.

His mother said it was based on their traits. The rat is the first and then the ox etc. You can find out if you are similar to your animal. I looked mine up and said somewhat true and then some were very true. You can be the judge if you know when your friend was born and if you're not sure look here. I guess what's strange is that I'm most of what they say. I don't agree with most but that's how it is.

Rat
Ox
Tiger
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Sheep
Monkey
Rooster
Dog
Pig

Site of the day: The Chinese zodiac
Horoscope: Solitude is sexy. Thinking is a pleasure. Stretch out those flashes of brilliance.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: