8.08.2004

Lots of baking...

Yeah I did some baking today. I made cheese cake cupcakes. Something I haven't made in a long time. I didn't eat any, but I'm sure they're yummy. I know because there are two missing and I'm sure my brother ate them. I also made bread sticks. Those I tossed in at the same time as the cheese cake because it needed the same temperature.

So I made cheese cake cupcakes and bread sticks. Wow. That is the most baking I've done in a while. The Giants game was great. Go Dustan Mohr! Hermy did his job. Noah was good at keeping Sosa hitless. Over all a good day. I can't wait to try one of my cheese cake cupcakes.

Quote of the day: You can pick your friends
You can pick your nose;
But you can't pick your friend's nose! - EllaMenopee
Horoscope: Your resources are not unlimited. Be thrifty with your time and energy.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: