8.18.2004

The results are in...

The Giants are on a streak, I'm lacking sleep, and I look like a panda. Ok so two out of three is correct, but still when you get the dark circles around your eyes you know it's defiantly time you went to sleep. In my case is when the light starts coming in you have to go to sleep. It's 4.57 a.m. and I'm still awake. This is not the best situation for me.

Maybe I should make it a habit to sleep early and wake up early to go do the morning exercise thing. Nope I can't see that happening anytime soon. With any luck after I finish this I will be heading off to sleep until the start of the first pitch which more or less should wake me up and get my day started. If I don't work out now I'll do it later when I head on over to the post office.

It's 5.00 a.m. and I just thought about taking an online quiz. On second thought I pass on it. Although, I'm not tired now once I get into bed I'm almost certain I can sleep in 10 minutes. My quest continues for a job. I might have to add a job counter or something to the left side to show how many days I have been without a job. While I do that I should put up the cost of war since it is an insane amount.

Horoscope: You'll feel at ease everywhere and will be perfectly right to believe in your good star. Your love life will be peaceful and relaxing. Resist your desires to throw the dice or to bet on some old worn-out hack. Your dealings for finding new lodgings will be very positive. Excesses of all kinds must be avoided; remember that your health depends a lot on yourself, from a physical as well as mental point of view. ~ Monkey
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep and then off to the post office
Mood: