8.02.2004

USPS...

As much as I love the post office, I wish that they could deliver in the afternoon. I just do not like being semi-awake and having the doorbell wake me up. I guess I can live on five hours of sleep, but that's usually not me at all.

Anyway I am proud of myself. I walked from my house all the way to Jamba Juice (which was closed for remodeling boo!) (Sorry Jade I stole that from you.) Then I went from there to Sunset Supermarket and then from there I went home. The total is about three and a half miles.

That has got to be some sort of record. This is not including going in and out of stores. I was bored and I thought I could work up a thirst for tapioca milk tea. I did end up finishing it. My goal now is to walk every other day around town or around the resvior.

Ok I don't know honestly how long I can keep that up but at least a mile every other day. If Jamba Juice was open I'd have more of a reason and more of a challenge. From my house to Jamba Juice is about 1.3 miles. I don't know if it is more or less since I go up and then down a lot of stairs. Well if I ever go there for a Jamba Juice. The thing is that they do not open until the 18th of the month. I don't know if I can last that long without a Jamba Juice. I probably can since I haven't had one since April or something.

Horoscope: Remember, the cash machine doesn't give free money. Keep an eye on your wallet.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: getting up early to go job hunting.
Mood: tired