8.19.2004

A lazy day...

I get my assignment to work on bows. Ok maybe I should start over. Sometime this week or last week I e-mailed my cousin to ask if she needed help with her wedding. Since I'm unemployed and have late nights with nothing to do but watch TV I thought maybe I could help her out. That's where the bows come in. They're all wrinkled and stuff so I have to iron them.

Let me say I'm not a person that knows how to iron. If I can manage to do a decent job then you're lucky. However when it's ribbon that needs to be straight then no problem because it's just a straight line. This is where I'm probably going to regret saying that because it might not be. I also find out that I get to be the person that sits at a scrapbook table. I don't know whether I should be honored or stressed about it.

It took me an hour or so to undo all of them. Now I just have to iron them all. Oh if you're a guy and want a girl to iron your shirts and slacks make sure she knows how first or you'll have one funky looking outfit. I don't really know how to iron so I'm not one you should run to. Sew something I think I can but iron is not me. I can't even really iron a skirt. This shows my flaws and the lack of talent I have of ironing.

Site of the day: How attractive are you? BTW I'm 52%
Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Ironing... *headache*
Mood: