8.07.2004

It was a mosquito...

I saw it once. I saw it twice. I heard it near my ear. I thought it was a fly. I don't see it until today. I killed it and thought it was a fly. I look carefully and it was a mosquito. I guess that would explain my face having a bite and itching a little. Knowing that it's dead makes me feel a lot better. No more bites in the early mornings and more buzzing and flying around.

I woke up unnaturally. The doorbell rang and I wanted to say, "Go away!" That didn't happen. I had a semi-lunch and then went back into my room. So the only good thing is that the mosquito is gone.

Quote of the day: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we," - President Bush
Horoscope: The lake is large, and once you've circled it, you're right back where you started.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: