8.28.2004

You know you're not getting enough sleep when...

- When you can't remember where you put your clip on sunglasses two or three times within 15 minutes.
When you can't find the lottery ticket form that you filled out and put somewhere else because it made sense at the time.
- When you check for the lottery numbers on a FRIDAY when the drawing is on SATURDAY.
- When you think you lost your phone but really it's in a corner of the bag that you can't reach.
- When you bring a discman and the earphones, but don't have batteries in the discman.
- When you argue about the difference between stamina and endurance. (It's the same thing right?)
- When you think that you're right about what happened in an anime when you were actually wrong. (I know had to have a third party settle it because I didn't have a brain.)
- When you make a list and only get 40% done and should have done at least half, but just kept on sitting in front of the computer.

Pretty much that's how my day went and with the Giants losing (I feel I let them down by not watching because it was "donuts" for the first five innings.) I also went deaf for a moment because I accidentally made the volume louder and didn't bother checking before I turned it on. I also noticed I had dead batteries in the walkman when I turned it on and nothing happened.

Horoscope: You need a small change, not a radical shift. Try a different brand of coffee.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Getting started on ironing the ribbons. I will! I shall get a few done today!
Mood: