8.29.2004

Go Giants!

One great night for baseball. Yes, you know it because Barry knows how to show it. Ok my poor attempt at writing a rhyme. There was history made tonight. The great Hank Aaron was at the park where Barry Bonds was making history himself. While Aaron was talking in the booth Bonds hit number 695. That's just five away from 700. But wait there's more. He also would hit number 696 at the park too. I'm telling you this now he will hit 700 at SBC. Get your tickets now!

On to other news, Armed Reaction IV is good. I'm so hooked on that. It has to be one of my favorite police stories. If they made a part five I would have to watch it too. I got to work on some rebates and it was such a pain. I had to figure out what was what and what belonged with what. It definitely takes some creative thinking except when it was really trying on me.

I am glad that the Olympics are finally over. I mean they're fun to watch and all, but people talk to much. The coverage is bad because it jumps from sport to sport. Alright, I guess it's just me then I guess that it annoys.

Horoscope: Even the most meticulous map won't help you today. Let your intuition lead the way.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Go Giants!
Mood: