8.20.2004

No milk tea...

Alright I'll admit I didn't have any today. Big mistake on my part. I have a headache. I wonder if that's because I'm used to caffeine? Anyway what did I do today? Here's a quick recap of almost everything that I did after I woke up.
- Woke up. (Duh!)
- Tried to figure out what there was to eat for lunch that only required heating. (Yes success with steam buns.)
- Figured out what I needed to pack up to bring with me for the trip to the post office.
- CD found on what type of music I would listen to, pick up slip for the package at the post office, wallet with I.D., and water to hydrate myself from the mile plus I would walk.
- Stopped by the Walgreens near my house somewhat to check to see if they had a help wanted sign. (No luck.)
- Headed down to Irving to Sunset Supermarket to check out the new flyer to see what was on sale. (Got the ad and then left.)
- Went into the fabric store to check out yarn. (I know why do I need yarn? To knit a scarf of course!)
- Went into S&V Collectables to check out the items they had there. (I was hoping for some miracle they would have some monkey related item. Yes the monkey attraction continues thanks to Aeropostale.)
- Went into the post office to wait in line to pick up the package. (I almost couldn't because my friend the "genius" didn't use my name and or changed the last name. However, in the end I did get a package.)
- Was tempted to get tapioca, but decided not to since I already had one earlier in the week.
- Walked home and nothing speical happened except the fact the neighbor was still washing his car, but only thing was he was drying it. (I was gone for at least an hour so he's either got a thing for detail or just took his time.)

And that was pretty much my day. Then there was the Giants game which ROCKED! I thought it was great that Fonzie hit a home run after a slight drought. Then Mr. Lincoln (Pedro Feliz) hit two out of the park. There was a disscussion about his shadow on the forums. They won thanks to Mr. Lowry. I see great things for the Giants. They won the game which was great. Also finding out that Gagne (here he's known as Gag-me) blew a save, but some how they ended winning the game in extra innings. Well the true highlight was Mr. Bonds hitting the ball with a shift and I believe the second baseman attempted first to catch the ball, but missed diving right. Then it was the first baseman trying to catch the ball, but then he missed diving left. The person who did end up with it was the right fielder.

Go Giants!

Site of the day: Dodgers Suck
Horoscope: Small adventures are all you need. Recharge your batteries. Come back stronger.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep and how long I personlly will procrastinate with ironing ribbons...hmm...
Mood: