8.17.2004

Eight hours of sleep anytime?!

What I learned this morning while trying to sleep before 6.30 a.m. It was bright but I could have adjusted the blinds to my favor, but I didn't. I still went on to sleep for about eight hours. I like that. I didn't like the fact that the power went out and I don't know if it was a "rolliing" one or just a freak one. I didn't catch the report on it if there was one.

While unable to sleep and tired of watching WNN (it's my no cable version of CNN) I was surfing the internet I stumbled upon a good site. Well I thought about what she said about how it's hard for Chinese in America and that we're a little more materialistic. The article can be read here and here for part two. Some of it is true and while in Hong Kong it's hard to be because you lack the space.

Go GIANTS! Go BARRY!

100rice
Hella asian 100%
How azn are u?


Which monkey are you?
Another pointless diversion from Bijouriel


Horoscope: You're in your element. You serve a purpose. You take pleasure in a job well-done.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: