8.01.2004

Horrible wake up...

Yes I know its the same story all the time. This time it was the radio with a bloke telling stories. I mean who in their right mind would turn it up in the kitchen or near because they can't hear it while others are sleeping (floor is marble which will echo)? So I hear this mumbling of something I am still not awake. I pass on making lunch and instead make myself a milk tea and wait until the Giants game is on.

what my mother said is true. The older you are the more selfish you are. Well that's only the case with my father. He didn't care I was sleeping but turned down the volume on the TV and just decided to turn up the radio. I suffer but it's ok because I don't work anyway. I need to find a job soon. This is just getting stupid. I wonder when I will ever get enough sleep? Rhetorical question but also not.

Horoscope: People are uncertain what you mean. Be clearer. More verbs, fewer adjectives.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: Lizzie McGuire
Thinking about:
Mood: