11.30.2003

Rainy day depression…

This morning I woke up and thought great a rainy day. I have work to do but the weather is just depressing. I do not think that it will get up anytime soon. I got the brilliant idea of going out in the rain with a toothbrush with dishwashing soap on it to clean off the sap spot on the rear window. There is still a spot but not as big. I stopped after a while because I was getting wet and cold. I hope I can get ride of the rest later on. I suppose it is removable since it has been on for a fortnight now. All it takes is a little water and soap and it will come off.

Well my nice five to six page paper is still at zero. I should really work on it. I spent most of the morning and afternoon procrastinating. My mum is sleeping and she said she would head off to Chinatown, but that did not happen. I tried to talk to my brother, but since his door is closed I have to speak a little louder and my dad just keeps on saying be quiet, but if the door is closed then how will I communicate if he does not open the door? Am I right or wrong?

Well now I am going to try and work or start on my paper. I wonder what grade I will receive. The Lizzie McGuire marathon is not helping either.

"Take a borrowed idea even further. Helping yourself is okay if it helps others." - Horoscope