11.07.2003

A beep and an even louder beep?

This morning I heard a beep. I was not sure what time, but I have this feeling it was the weather one. I heard my mum up making breakfast I reckon. I did not think twice and headed off again to find Mr. Sandman. Then about 9.30 a.m. I was rudely awakened by the sounds of a smoke detector for no reason. I saw no smoke or smelt smoke.

I hope to get some work done today. I feel so bad for not doing work. I need to work on my paper. I wonder if SFSU has a computer lab to plug and play. I looked and they only have dial up. Dial UP!? That is super ghetto. They do have wireless, but still I would rather have Ethernet. Hmm?I need to bring a phone cable. I suppose it is better than nothing is. Now I have hunt down a phone cable. This is outrageous. Ok I will start searching the internet for information on my presentation and 8-page paper. Eight pages?*shudders*.

"Do and say what matters. If you can't do it here, move on. Your time is precious." - Horoscope