11.09.2003

A little progress…

Ok so I got off to an early start as I said earlier. I went to SFSU to get some work done. Not really, Herb did most of it. I will admit it. I am not ashamed of it. Well after not really doing work and talking and laughing about silly things about family stuff it was time to go. Afterwards we are heading to the movies. We park in the second building and the structure for all parking lots are the same? They go up, up, and up. We parked the car not making a note of it to head to eat.

We headed to Fuddruckers for dinner. I did not think that I could eat a 1/3 pound burger but I did. Then we sat and talked some more until it was time to head to the movies. We watched Love Actually. I did not think it would be packed, but it was. There were two lines waiting to get it. It was pretty packed and I had no idea so many people would go and see it.

After the movie, we went back to the parking lot. We had no idea what floor we parked on. I blame this on years of TV watching. I say we parked on 7th and Herb says it is 5th. We were both wrong. It is just that when you turn so much you just lose track of the actual floor. We finally found it on the 3rd floor. I some what freaked out too, because if I had to call my cousin for a lift I would be speechless. Would not know how to explain being out on a Saturday night.

Afterward we found the car and got in we drove around. Herb said that Target might be open, but I was sure they close at 10.00 p.m. We drove by and it was closed. Then next, we drove around for a while and ended up at the Coit Tower. I say it looks like a giant fire hydrant only because I remember that from Full House. The view was nice and it was not as cold as I thought it would be, since it is usually colder after raining.

Overall, the night was good. I guess I finally know what it is to be like a regular college student I guess out on a Saturday night and not stuck at home molding and becoming an old maid.