11.03.2003

A great 1/2 midterm...

Well after, I headed off from the library to the bookstore to my blue book because I left the one I had taken out at home I then went to the business building. I printed out my study guide. I then went to be a good ½ TA. I get in and there is a sign saying class is canceled. I mean what are the odds of that happening. I wait in front of my Buddhism class to start and go on in. I study more while in there. He passes back the midterm and I did not dare look, but I thought it could not be that bad. I passed! I got a 70!

I head on off to the second midterm on a Monday. I nailed all the terms. I know I did. The one that stumped me was Persephone. Then it hits me like a ton of brinks. She is the wife of Hades and the daughter of Demeter. All the rest of the stuff was pretty much BS and even the compare and contrast essay was BS. I leave knowing I did the best that I could and that the only part I nailed was the terms. Ten points I have got at least.

I head to the car thinking everything should be ok and that I should be locked in because that would be horrible for me. Well then, I went to fill the car with gas. Get that one and noticed there was a spot of bird poop and so I had to clean that off after the entire car was semi washed by the rain. I went to Albertsons to buy some groceries because my mum did not have time and since I was close. I spend about three to find parking and then about 30 minutes there and left. I start heading for the freeway when this old guy asks for directions and sort of drove me nuts because first of all I was hungry. Second, I wanted to get out of San Jose.

Some lady I think it was a lady drove with the blinker on to change left and left it on while in the most left and then went to the carpool lane and still had it on. I was so close to honking at her. I head on the freeway and then drive more or less the speed limit until I see one of those large trucks carrying stuff or those carrying gas and speed up because of my fear of another rock will hit the windshield and then it will be the end.

I then go to target. I buy so much candy that like I think I?m golden until next Halloween. Nerds, Sweet Tarts, Twix, Tangy Taffy, Bugles, Pringles, Milano cookies, and Sausalito cookies were what I bought. I also bought three tubes of toothpaste. Therefore, it looked like I was doing ok. It just looked like I have a sweet tooth or taking care of my candy craving. Oh, I bought a package of those Peeps too. That is a lot of junk food. I also bought some of these Snider?s pretzel bits. Who can say problem here?

Anyway, I was going to watch some 7th Heaven and then sleep, but now I do not know what to do. I think I will just hang out until 10.30 p.m. and then sleep.

"Art happens. Accept trustworthy feedback. Jump at any chance for improvement." - Horoscope

**Eye Update** my eye is Almost better with just a little bit left to heal.