11.26.2003

I woke up to strange sounds?

I thought I was dreaming, but I was not. I heard water noises. I did not. What did I hear? I heard the noise of the heater going. It is quite amazing when you think about it how the heater and water can sound similar. I thought it was the tenant downstairs taking a shower (because I can hear the water being used). I was dead wrong. Then while boiling hot water (as I do everyday that I wake up early) I heard what I thought were water noises. Was I wrong again? Yes I was. This was at 5.30 a.m. only 15 minutes before I was suppose to get up.

The drive to school was odd. Yes odd is the perfect word. I had no idea why it was going so slow on 19th Avenue. I found out the reason was there had been an accident near Taraval. I was in the far left lane and was super happy when I did not have to change lanes. Everyone else thought that moving right would be better, but they were sadly mistaken. One charter bus thought that turning and then going on 20th or something would make it a little better, not so because I caught up with it in the end.

Driving on the freeway was not as painful as I thought. Back was fine but doing other things is another story. I was driving like a crazy person. I left the house at about 6.53 a.m. and arrived at 7.45 a.m. I know that does not seem like a long drive but for me it was. I was speeding (I know terrible since I vowed earlier in October or September to stop speeding) at up to 90 M.P.H.. I know that I run the risk of being caught by the C.H.P. and a fine of at least $300.00. I could not help it. Something drove me or inside of me said why not drive fast. Maybe it was those cars that felt the need to pass me as I was about to head on to 280 (around Alemany and Brotherhood) and I just wanted to prove that girls can drive fast too.

I was passing this Toyota at times and sometimes I was behind it. I guess you could say I was tailgating it. I passed it and I guess that sometimes it could not handle me tailgating it so much. I stopped and switched in front of it. I know badly me to rather make fun of the guy for driving slow.

I found parking and I am thinking about not filling up the gas tank. Maybe I will with a couple of gallons but nothing more. I am not doing a lot of driving this week and thought maybe it could survive without its weekly double fill up. It might need it since I have to go to the airport on Saturday. Oh what fun that will be.

I do not think I have many plans for today except go to Albertsons for more broth. I know I am stocking up on it as if it was a can food that you can eat when there is an emergency. My brother?s friend seems to think we drink that and or we fill up the car with it. So we buy a lot or I do or get others to buy it. the look of shock that will be on my mum?s face will be priceless. Although my dad has put some away in a box, somewhere the look on her face there will priceless as well.

Oh here is another odd story. I leave the house to find the front door key in the keyhole. That was a surprise for me. Yeah I do not think I will be feeling safe anytime soon. What if someone broke into the house while I was sleeping? I mean I do that too but it is in the daytime.

"Reaffirm your mission. Others pay tribute to you. It will never go to your head." - Horoscope