11.16.2003

A sunny early morning to a now crappy afternoon…

As I woke up this morning before the actual alarm went off I was wondering why did it not rain yet? Then I got up and out of bed then to wake myself up. I picked up my brother’s friend and we were headed off to find adventure. Before i even started to drive three blocks this car does not see my car and almost hits me. that was to be one of two almost accidents. We were about 30 minutes early to Office Max. When we could be let in, I was looking for CDs, a mouse for my notebook, universal remotes, computer wipes (similar to those of bad but for computers), and a network card. I found the remotes and the wipes but not the mouse. They were already out of CDs. I was disappointed but thought that at least I got two remotes.

Next we headed off to CompUSA. They do not open until 11 am and I thought that is so wrong. I tried to find parking (not easy at about 10.45 a.m. downtown. So I circled and tried to find parking. I ended up backing up into this alley way. My brother’s friend went into the store to look for the hard drive (Seagate 160 GB for $89.99 after rebates) and there was not a controller card so I was bummed. They did have that mouse that I wanted to get at Office Max (which they did not have in stock or the wireless online) for the same price. I went and bought that. The mouse is so tiny, but I don’t care because I have small hands and it is fine with me. (My brother said it was a joke mouse when he saw it later at home.)

I thought why not try the other Office Max in the city? On the way there this taxi cuts me off and then pulls out a cell phone after he cuts me off to talk on it. Can you believe him? I drive there and there is this biker who is going a snail’s pace and I tried to speed past her to park into the garage. She yelled at me and said what am I doing? I was thinking you are going so slow and I tried to over pass you otherwise I would be stopping traffic. So technically, it was not my fault. I ended up buying two more remotes for a total of four. I have no idea why I thought I would need four in the house. I think three was good, but maybe I will sell it to someone who needs it.

Anyway once we left Office Max we drove back to my brother’s friend’s house. He lives on the street just after the traffic light street and there were cars coming and I did not feel like waiting for the next time so I kind of floor it and make the turn. Yes the tires squeak and no I was not trying to put lives in danger. Once I got home I ate some food and then procrastinated ever since. I have since showered and made dinner. Ramen and chicken was dinner.

I get a call from my mum saying I have to mail drugs. That sounds so bad, but they are actually some kind of muscle bone thing. I don’t know. I hope I do not get into trouble. I hit my elbow on the stupid drawer thing in the kitchen. Bad drawer thing. I have to blame my dad for that. Buying that stupid looking thing. So annoying and too dam tall!

"Absolutes frustrate you. Find a coping strategy. The story is grim but not over." - Horoscope

Fortune cookie - "You may have to be patient now -- think, listen, and heed signs."