11.15.2003

I wonder...

Ok it is time once again for rant and raves by me. Today?s topic is: TV programming. No it is not the stuff on TV but rather, how to program your TV even if the cable is plug and play. Now I wonder how many 30 year old single males cannot set up the TV in the house with simple cable. I myself am a girl and can do it without any problems. Maybe my love for TV has made me able to understand how they work and why they do what they do.

Today I got up super early to the ?Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.? Then I tried to sleep until my stereo went off to wake me up. Then I woke up to pack up everything I needed to. I got everything into the car waiting for Herb to show up (he was a little late but it is ok) and was trying to get a quick nap in.

We headed to Cala Foods to get sugar like all the senior people at $.99 for a five pound bag. They were out of sugar and were expecting a shipment in the evening. Then we headed off to the library where Herb could nap and I could try and work on my paper. When it was nearly 1.00 p.m. I said why not pay the water bill then pick up the rest of the groceries and head to the car to come back for lunch. Little did I know that while going to the car I would get the phone call about we are meeting at so and so. I would not be able to eat lunch. I was treated to sweet and sour pork and chicken chow mein.

All I did was just take everyone around somewhat and nothing else. we headed back to the Empress of China and ate. It was good but only because I was hungry. Oh if you are wondering where Herb is, he is roaming Chinatown. I felt so bad! Then after we talked about postponing the paper, we all go our separate ways.

Next we head back to pick up porridge and then head to the car back to hunt down sugar. We make two runs of sugar to pick up some for my aunt. Next stop Albertsons. I have to pick up two dozen Swanson?s Chicken and Beef broth for my aunt. I know I used the stairs all three or four times. I also picked up some for my own house. I will pick up more on Monday and Tuesday. Finally after purchasing all of the broth I head off to my aunt?s house. I drop off everything and she wanted me to drive her to Safeway. I had no problem. It was not as if I had anything to do.

So that concludes my night. Until my dad checked out the 10 pounds of sugar and said that white sugar is bad for you. He told me to find the receipts (not that I have a clue where they went) and he would return it. I said that my mum would have my life. He said no she would not! But if she came back and did not see the two bags of sugar it would be World War III at my house. I know it will be if she came back and did not see it.

Ok that is all for tonight boys and girls. Hope you enjoyed it.

"Set a better example. Your feelings don't matter to them. Your privacy is your own." - Horoscope