11.24.2003

The cows are out…

Ok I forgot to put into my blog this morning that there were cows all around. I just did not hit one of them or tip one over (that’s against the law in CA). I was super stressed and I still am. I had a short temper/fuse today and it only got worse. I am sorry to those whose head I ripped off today.

I was up at about two something in the morning nearly three I believe. That might be a reason why I am so grouchy. And plus the fact I was sleeping in my class. Anyway after a good night’s sleep I should be fine. Or maybe because I had not eaten and it was three something when I finally went to turn in my paper.

Then I went to McDonalds for a little treat and because I was hungry. As I left this guy asks “ma’am (that is like one strike already) could you spare some change (that is two because I was hungry and tired and I did not need to hear me get called ma’am)”.

I fill up gas and then leave. I heard on the traffic report there was a car fire. I could see the smoke, but I thought that the car was not on 280. wrong I was so wrong. Yes I am not dealing well with road rage. Everyone stopped to check out the car fire! So annoying and I was just not happy with that little stop and go there. I am driving home and this car is going slow. I switch to the next lane to find him holding the phone and it is obvious he is on the phone.

Then I had to deal with this car that would not go and tailgaters are so annoying. I am almost home and the light is green but the traffic was not moving. So I honked. I was getting impatient. Then the car turns without signaling…and I thought good that I honked at it at first.

A rough day over all at least I hope I have the day off tomorrow.