11.05.2003

A long day but a great night…

I went to school then gas station then Target then Macy’s then Aeropostale. I got the cutest shirts! I love that monkey! He is so cute and better looking that that *Frank something monkey. I rushed home to get ready to go out. Luckily, I am one of those girls who do not have many dressy clothes and only a problem of what to wear. A touch of make-up and some lipstick to add color and then if I should have my hair up or down. It was down in the end.

Tonight was great. Minus talking, awards, and raffles, a very pleasant night I loved the view of looking at the bay. It was so beautiful and breathe taking. I could not believe that I was on the bay looking at San Francisco. When I saw the Port of San Francisco sign, I thought about where and when I saw the letter R in port was out and it said Pot of San Francisco. I never thought that first I would be out on a Wednesday night. Second, I would be out on the bay and getting to know someone better. I am so glad that I went.

Honestly, I was having second thoughts about it, but after I went and came home, I was this is not too bad. I get one taste of going out on a weeknight and crave it. It is like a drug that you have to take. It just reminds me more of when I was overseas and I did not take advantage of it. I would probably like to go out again sometime and definitely having the college life with concerts and hanging out with friends. Ta to Herb for convincing me to go with him and ended up having a good time.

*The monkey's name is Paul Frank.