11.20.2003

Not a good day...

I woke up at around 8 something in the morning. Reason: unmentionable, ok it was to use the bathroom. That is all I am saying. I went back to sleep and woke up at 12.19 p.m. I made food and ate Pringle and something else. I figured out how I got the canker sore. The Pringles from last night. Then I figure out I had a canker sore. I was making lunch and I get a phone call. I answer my phone, I am in the dining room, I was getting out of the chair, and I do now know how I manage to hit my toes (middle and ring). They swelled a little. I put ice on it. I do not know if it did any good, but hopefully.

Even though I had a canker sore I still ate fried foods. Not so wise. I just wanted Pringles. So I had the greatest pleasure of hurt toes and a canker sore. Not the greatest day in the world, but you know everyone has one of them. tomorrow should be better. I get to see Michelle Branch in concert! I can't wait! "I'm so excited, And I just can't hide it,"

I spend the evening or "primetime" cleaning my room. It was dirty and gross. I had to vacuum. Friends was good and I read what Family Guy might come back on TV. So those of you that are fans watch out for its return.

"Moderate your strong feelings. Channel them away from your business. Keep it light." - Horoscope