11.22.2003

Michelle Branch...

It was awesome! I enjoyed it. the high light might have been when I was moved from the seats that the usher told us to sit and then the actual seats we were suppose to sit at. So musical chairs was fun. Then this guy and his girlfriend were like nuts during the concert. He actually had a lighter and had it lit. that was crazy. He was like a fan I guess.

She sang her songs and even The Game of Love. I now want to get her cds. She got two caps and a Pooh bear. She said she was a San Francisco Giants fan and she loved gifts. It was really good. So the secret with encores is that after they finish they do a bathroom break and come back to sing a couple more songs. Some left before she came back thinking there would not be an encore.

The one guy with his girlfriend had to be the high light. He would stand up from time to time with the lighter. Like she could see him all the way up there with the bright lights on and this other guy stood up with him. These two girls stood up when she sang this one song for the whole time that she sang that one song.

Overall I had a great night. Had great company and great music. My voice did not go horse like when I went to see Westlife, but my ears were dealfish. I would go again and see her. When I head to Hong Kong, it will be time to go and purchase her cds.