11.19.2003

Nothing interesting to report...

The only thing that was interesting was the fog around San Mateo. I was driving about 85 m.p.h. at one point. I do not think that was wise, but if you knew me then that is how I drive sometimes. I did drive a little reckless this morning or yesterday while was drinking water. Actually, I think I was recapping the water bottle. I swerved into the lane next to me. I did not hurt anyone, but still reckless.

I left the house at 6.53 a.m. or started to drive at that time. I missed the light and so I had to wait. I was somewhat furious. However I did arrive at school at 7.43 a.m. and I did use cruise control a couple of times this morning, but it is rather scary when you think you might hit the car in front of you.

I have a ton of errands to run and I am still debating whether I should go ahead and mail the package today or wait until tomorrow. I would have to find parking and I would like to have some Taco Bell if I could. I have been craving Mexican or imitation Mexican food. I still have to head to the mall to get a price adjustment. You could imagine how I felt after I found out that the sweatshirt I bought was cheaper a week later.

"You know how it works. You can be so persuasive. You're on the good guys' team." - Horoscope