11.13.2003

Three prank calls in one night…

The calls were at 6.49 p.m., 7.19 p.m., and 8.53 p.m. If I find out who it is, so help them. I had an early dinner and now I am hungry. I did weigh myself just to see how much I weight. I lost a couple of pounds, but it does not show because you know when you put on certain clothes and it is tight? If they are lose then it is a good thing. I remember when my clothes were loose that was when I was walking about a mile plus a day. Maybe I should eat healthier. Drink more water and eat less or eat more frequent.

I finally started on my paper. Granted it is not even one page, but it is getting there. I will work hard at it to have a few more pages done. It should not be this hard. I need to focus and I should be ok. As long as I have support I can do it! =)