11.24.2003

Speedy Gonzales?

That is in reference to someone who thinks I walk to fast. You know who you are. I am sorry that I speed. Not only by foot but by car as well. at one point I found myself doing at least 90 m.p.h. on the freeway. So much for looking out for C.H.P. Total so far this week one. I will keep count of how many I see on a three-day week.

I left this morning at 6.51 a.m. from the house. I did not have to squeegee the windows because there was nothing to squeegee which is a blessing because it was darn near nippy out there. I arrived to find the perfect parking spot (no cars front or back just enough space for one car) and I did not think I would find such a spot on a Monday. I was just pure lucky. I arrived at roughly 7.40 a.m. even with the occasional burst of road rage in the beginning heading on to 280 and then the almost accidents because trucks think that they own the road and do not feel like they have to signal or speed up to cut out of the lane. Two accidents I had to avoid before heading off the freeway.

I am a klutz for those of you that do not know me by now from reading the many toes accidents I have had and also the coffee spills in the car. You can now add milk tea to that growing list. I was drinking thinking there was not that much left only to have it overflow in my mouth (you would think I had a big mouth since I talk a lot for those of you know I can keep my mouth shut sometimes) and it spilled on my jacket and on my steering wheel. I will defiantly have to remember to clean it up at the gas station. When I got out of the car it was freezing! I mean colder or as cold as San Francisco. The news reporter said it was 40 in San Jose and 42 in Cupertino. How is that possible? And my phone message alert said that it was 41 at about half past six in the morning. Who is right and who is wrong? One of life’s mysteries that will forever remain unsolved, unless you are a meteorologist and have the answer because you study the weather.

"Apathy won't fly. Impatience is a virture. Nothing slips through those cracks" - Horoscope

That makes no sense whatsoever to me. If you have, the answers e-mail me at daria@asia.com with the subject horoscope.