11.17.2003

A cute little mouse that works wonders...

That is the best 11.26 I have spent yet. The mouse may be small but it does the job. No more touch pad for me. I left the house at 6.53 a.m. according to the clock in the car. I arrived at school at 7.39 a.m. I am sure my brother’s friend made it five minutes faster than it already was because at the time that I usually listen to the entertainment stories from Hong Kong it was 7.20 a.m. Nothing to report on the road except this stupid Honda almost hit me because he was stupid and thought that he could pass by me. Lucky there was no other car beside me and so I swerved to the left of me. I was tempted to give him the finger, but I did not really want to. I am awake even before I had finish my cup of Café Latte. Instant coffee really sucks. I have about a million things to do before my class starts so I had better end it here and B.S. another four pages for my presentation. T.T.F.N. (Ta ta for now.)