11.03.2003

Frotte...

I wake up this morning and thought it is time to get up already. Having had a some what difficult time going to sleep I thought that maybe it would have been easier for me to just stay in bed. I honestly did not sleep until 2 a.m. in the morning. Then I woke up about 3.15 a.m. for no reason. This morning while I was getting ready for school, I heard a noise that sounded like a helicopter. I was right. It was channel 7 above checking out the conditions on 19th avenue.

While driving this morning, I saw a dead I do not know. I am not even sure I know what it is. Some stupid car was tailgating me. I really was tempted to step on the brakes to get some insurance money. He was trying to pass me and he could not because the cars in front of me were not even going that fast. I swear I now have a fear of trucks carrying any kind of big one carrying oil, dirt, or lumber.

I totally forgot to pack a blue book that I have already at home. I did not realize it until I started to head to school. While doing that, I made a mess with the frotte. I now have to head over to the bookstore to pick up a blue book then head to the business building lab to get another part of my study sheet printed out and then go to be a TA. Nah, I think I will skip today. I need to study more. I think that is more important since I practically failed to do so all weekend long. The car will now have a nice coffee aroma to remind me of the horrible thing that I have done for the second time.

The funniest thing this morning happened. I was trying to parallel park the car. Moreover, there were garbage cans in the front and in the back of me. Talked about learning to park in the morning with lack of sleep and it took me about five minutes to do so. I am so proud of myself. Lucky they were garbage cans and not cars because while backing up trying to get closer to the curb I hit the bin behind me at least twice. I do not think I will ever learn how to park properly.