11.29.2003

Mi vida loca might be partly correct?

I wake up this morning not to any sounds but just because. It started off with a cop near Kezar who cut into traffic. I let them because why speed up and then get a ticket right? (Plus for some reason my brother is a cops magnet.) I drove past it but I was just cruising and not adding gas.

I wake up and I go with my brother to Office Depot, Best Buy, Office Max, and then Office Depot. Well we went to Office Depot to get an ad. Then we head off to Best Buy to get a price match. That did not happen. Then we went over to Office Max to see if they had anymore of those cordless phones, but they were all out. We did pick up some CD cases and I pick up pens because they are F.A.R. (free after rebates). Then we went back to Office Depot to see if we could purchase the PDA and then return it. They ran out.

The first time we were at Office Depot I went to Old Navy to see out the sweats. I tried on pair on, but they didn?t seem right. Then when we went back to Office Depot I went to Jamba Juice to get a Mango-A-Go-Go. It was nice.

Then I am driving back. Nothing can go wrong right? Wrong! I was at Kirkham and 17th and this father and daughter (not sure if they were but whatever) and I was about to go, but they cross. I stop right in front of them. To make things worse I was drinking my Jamba in one hand and then driving with the other. Therefore, I could have gotten a ticket, but I am sure that the officer might have gotten my plate in the time that it took for the people to cross the street.

I get home and my brother goes to pick up the food. I have to hold my Jamba (yes I drink slow even when I shared it) and two hundred CD cases (slim thank god) with one hand. I had to walk across the street and up the stairs without help. Now that is horrible. I then wolf down food after checking the status of my mum?s flight.

I leave at about 12.20 p.m. and I arrive at about 12.50 p.m. I think. I looked and I circled and I circled. I don?t know how many times but more than twenty. I did about 5-20 miles around the international terminal. That is a long time. I do not see my mum until 2.20 p.m. or something. It was ages and let us just leave it at that.

I get home and unpack all of her stuff. Because it someone has to do it and because I wanted to see what sort of goodies I had waiting for me. I got a box of milk tea. I mean a BOX, not the one that holds the little packets, but a whole box! YAY! I can have good milk tea and start up my habit of a cup a day.

I found lots of goodies and sampled everything that was brought back. I even opened the dried squid! Yummerz. Well my mum said that she would never fly Cathay Pacific because there were just too many Indian people. She complained there were children and they were noisy. Well that is the short version. I have to bring back the rest of the milk tea and the rest of the conditioner. Oh well.

That was my day and tomorrow will be more crazy. Family dinner in Oakland and a paper to write.

"The system could use some work. More cooperation would help. You do what you can." - Horoscope