11.02.2003

Horoscope inspired...

"Familiar doesn't always mean friendly. Fulfill your destiny. The clock ticking." - Horoscope

What is that suppose to mean? The clock is ticking fulfill your destiny? Does that mean finish up school already, just find a job, or even grow up? All of this takes time and since I am a homey type of person, I do not think my destiny will be finding me anytime soon. Maybe I have to find my own destiny. It is always one of those ?thinking? ones that I call them, that make me wonder where my life is heading. Is it going to end happily ever after as Disney portrays in all of their movies?

I hope something inspires me to do better in school or overall. The life that I am currently living does not seem like I am in control. I hope to have control eventually of my life or just hope that some thing wonderful happens (winning the lottery would not hurt) that will either help me or hurt me more.