11.04.2003

A late start...

I really truly did not want to get out of bed. I arrived late at school. I left about 6.52 a.m. I arrived at school at 7.49 a.m. That is late compared to the time I usually arrive. I am sure I did drive fast, but not super fast. One more day of school for the week and then I can rest up. Boy am I glad I leave my phone on silent at night. I received a SMS at 5.13 a.m. If I had left on my phone I would have heard it and probably not been able to go back to sleep. I was really worn out last night. I still am this morning. I know I went to bed before the Tonight Show came on. I turned off the TV after watching a little bit of Will & Grace. Bad when I said I would go to bed at 10.30 p.m. Well I hope to catch a nice nap while in movie class today, but I know that will not happen.

Ok time to watch some anime and hopefully (I use that word a lot since I guess I am somewhat pessimistic) sleep afterwards.

"Investigation pays off. Your timing is perfect. You have a good feeling about this." - Horoscope