11.10.2003

A speedy drive...but not without sadness...

Today I left at 6.43 a.m. and I arrived at 7.35 a.m. If you are wondering if I was speeding then yes, I was. I do not think it is wise for me to speed, but sometimes you just forget where you are and what you are doing (which is bad on all of those accounts). I hate to say it, but my weekend was a total disaster looking back on it. It was mostly my fault and due to my past, (relationships or lack of depending on who you talk to) I made a mess out of a good thing. It took me a while to sleep last night and it did not help that Bravo reran Inside the Actor's Studio with the cast of The Simpsons. When I woke up from what I knew was a bad weekend I thought it could not get any worse. I hope I am right. If after you have read yesterday's entries and decided that what I did was selfish (I realized that this morning walking from the car to campus) but at the same time it had to be done because I have lost the motivation to actually to finish my degree e-mail me. E-mail is daria@asia.com subject 11/10/03. Cheers.

"Pump others for information. Be subtle about it. You'd write a fine gossip column." - Horoscope