11.19.2003

An easy drive home…

I ran into my friend Jon, who helped me through a difficult time. We talked about almost graduating and about Allan our other friend. He is almost out and I have no idea if I can or not. Then I proceeded to e-mail everyone that my phone had died. Then I jetted back to art class to learn more stuff. I had a hard problem staying awake. I think because I was awake for the Buddhism class and this subject was just not interesting. After class I headed off to Super Taqueria for a burrito. I think I ate that burrito in about 15 minutes or something because I was hungry. I then went to fill up gas. The card worked! I swear I think it was the system. Then I left and headed home.

I figured out how to use the cruise control. I used it today on the drive home. I think I used it to go to school too, but it just freaked me out so I stopped using it. it was fine going home because there were not a lot of cars, but cars kept passing me and this one BMW was tailgating me. I had to go up to about 90 M.P.H.. I slowed down once the BMW passed me by. I kept on for a long time on cruise control. I went to the mall to get a price adjustment. I was so happy! I then drove home to find out I had a headache. Well I think it is from lack of sleep and all the stress that I have with school.

I went to the post office to mail the package and picked up a package. I had no idea that I would get the space right in front of the post office. That was ironic. So all in all I got everything done except buy broth. Oh well. Time to head to bed. Night!