11.28.2003

BF or DAT...

I awoke this morning at about 1.05 a.m. when my vcr was recording the Oprah show. For what reason it escapes me now. Then I woke up at about 3.10 a.m. and said forget trying to sleep, but rest my eyes is good. I was awake and nothing really happened while I was driving.

I did not drive like a crazy though I wanted to and there were more cars out than I had anticipated. The line for Best Buy was crazy. I mean there were people there at 4.00 a.m. I am sure. As I was about to enter the door this lady pushed me. It was not my fault and it was not my idea she be near the shopping carts. I mean I was just going with the flow. It is not my fault that she got shoved. And I told her off too. Who am I to care if I get arrested because I know people and that would they believe me (really innocent looking student) would push a lady who actually pushed me? Whom are they going to believe her or me?

Afterwards not successful in what I wanted to get I headed over to Office Max for a killing on stuff. Got one of the phones, cds, the flash drive, and cd cases. I think we got the pens too, but I do not know what else. It was insane because they did not have enough checkers and they limited the amount of people going in the store.

My brother was driving when we left Mervyn’s (yes I was too late and could not get the $5.00 shopping card. Oh well. I bought a couple pairs of shoes. Not bad. Nothing really special, and I wonder why they were taking down the signs that said extra 25% off the clearance price. How rude!

We decided to head to Clement street for food. Well more like take out and well something happen. My brother was parking and hit the car behind him. To make matters worse the owner yelled at him kind of. After that I drove. We also went to pick up some food and then dropped off his friend.

Well that is something is it not it? All that done in one day and all in about 5 and a half hours? Next year will be different.