11.10.2003

I truly suck at art history…

I might have to look over at it to make sure that the professor gave me the right grade when she added up the pointed. I thought that I had aced the part with the key terms, but I was wrong. I cannot believe that she took off for spelling. Come on now! I was thinking that as long as I got the terms right that I would be able to pull off at least a decent grade. Was I wrong in thinking that? I now really have to work at my paper that is due and pray that I will pass the final and get a decent grade. I cannot be stuck in school forever. That would be my ultimate nightmare. I now know where my talents lie and art history is not one of them. I do not think I am the type to memorize where and when and why this is the way it is.

I hope that today while at Target I do not go mad and buy everything and anything in the store like last week. I also hope to find some information about the paper that I found is not due until Wednesday! I lucked out. I thought he would not be here next Monday, but it is this coming Monday. I wish I had not decided to take this class and waited for next semester when he would be teaching the Chinese culture class. Man this sucks.