11.12.2003

Mission unsuccessful?

I went to hunt down my floppy disk and had no luck. I thought I also had my journal entry but I did not. I fell asleep in Buddhism again. I tried to keep myself awake in art history. I had to keep shifting in my chair as if I had ants in my pants and needs to get out.

I left class and thought what am I going to do now? I tried the library to see if they had anything that I would want to check out. There was nothing. I was hungry so I decided to get lunch and that would kill some time. I went and got lunch. It was yummy. I have not had burrito in so long with orange sauce too. After eating, I had about a half hour until I was going to pick up my video to watch and copy at home. I went to the office and got the video.

I headed off to the car to head home. I have a couple of errands to run and then head on home. I stopped first at the gas station to fill up. Ok you will laugh at this because you will wonder how this could happen and thought only in the movies. I was filling it up and then thought just a little more. Then it overfilled and I was like oops. Then I went to Albertsons. I went in and out 4 times total buying Swanson?s Chicken Broth. There were three cashiers so I had to go to the same one twice. She asked me who sent me here because I just bought six cans (the limit is six) and I blamed it on my mum. I heard on the radio that they stepped up C.H.P. on 280.

On the drive home, I noticed cows. This is not the first time either. I think I saw them this week. Then noticed there was a couple of C.H.P. officers while almost near San Francisco. Granted I drive about 80 M.P.H. but I try not to most of the time. Therefore, that is a warning for you that drive from San Jose to San Francisco and there are aircrafts.