11.07.2003

I am so spacey lately…

I will admit that I am usually not like this. However, something has happened without my knowing that has made me this spacey. I have not a clue what it is, but maybe it is because the holidays are coming up and that is usually a depressing time for me. At least this holiday season I will be with family. Definitely different for me this New Year because I will be overseas and see how others celebrate the New Year.

I must concentrate and stop procrastinating. Why has not anyone come up with a cue yet for the horrible disease that affects hundreds of thousands of students each year and each semester? Maybe it is a form of A.D.D. and the drugs that are taken to help will work for those who are major procrastinators. Must work and search for information. I will be so screwed if I do not get it done. It is worth 20% of my grade.