5.13.2004

3.30 a.m. wake up...

I had been asleep for roughly an hour or so and then I get a knock on MY door for something I DO NOT have. They asked me for the car alarm remote which I did not have and my car keys were hanging outside my door. So by logic I did not have them and they woke up the wrong person and I could have been the only one in bliss. Then I guess they woke up my brother who did have them. Why wake me up after an hour of sleep? Grr. Then I spend another 30 minutes trying to go back to sleep. That was nice right.

I wake up and think ok what and how much did I sleep last night? I was tried when I last blogged and really wanted to sleep. I wake up and turn on the TV. Then realize that the game is on. The batter is A.J. Pierzynski and he hits a home run. The first thing that runs through my mind is why could he not do that last night. The announcer person says that during batting practice Pierzynski was complaining saying he could not then he hits one out. What are the odds of that happening. He hit it toward the Office Max sign about there. I am not too sure because I could not see where it went without glasses on.

Anyway after all the hoopla and now I will study.

Horoscope: Experiencing a communication breakdown? Time to put your thoughts in writing.
Mood: grumpy. >:o
Reading:
Watching: What was recorded yesterday.
Listening to:
Thinking about: Final and extra credit.