5.18.2004

Semi productive day?

chocolate 3 (still early), milk tea 0, diet coke with lime 1 (only caffeine for today), studying 45 minutes (best guess), time spent cleaning 40 minutes, hours in front of TV 5 (still early)

I learned today that I cannot wear capris. If I do I look shorter and because I have big calves. I bet it is true too. When I wear them and look back at it I do look shorter. I guess I should get them as regular trousers. It is right here.

This morning I think the TV was still on because the sensor thing was covered by my blanket and so it was on a lot of hours. I thought I heard it on but was not sure. I have no idea what time I turned it off. I also woke up about 6.30 a.m. for no reason.

I went back to sleep and then woke up in the afternoon. I woke up maybe around 11.20 a.m. I studied a little and then decided to turn on the TV. Of course I was watching 7th Heaven. So I did my studying then I had the urge to clean so I did that too. My room, brother?s room, bathroom, and dining room. Too much dust in my room and plus there was my hair on the floor which is a little disturbing sometimes when you see a lot of it.

Horoscope: Life is good when all the practical stuff is handled early in the day. Your best path to illumination is through active learning. As long as you respect the locals, you're welcome anywhere on the planet.
Mood: Mixed.
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Cubs
Listening to:
Thinking about: Final and essay for final.