5.09.2004

In pain...

Who knew working on your lower abs or abs in general would cause you pain when you sneeze and cough? Someone must have left that out or maybe because I worked on them for at least ten minutes total? Ok after five months, there should be results, I hope.

The day was lovely with the Giants winning over the Reds. Barry Bonds healthy or not on the field makes a difference. It was exactly how the sportswriters said. Barry get better and rest up for the games in San Francisco. The fans here miss you and want to see you back in action breaking records.

Ok I must get back to studying. Time is running out and school is ending soon. I believe that I should give it my all this one last time. It will be my last exam unless I go back to school later on. Ok more later if something interesting happens. Do not forget that Harry Potter and the Scorers's Stone is on tonight. This is or has to be my favorite one. I wonder what happen to the other one that I downloaded. I only like this one the most because I saw the actual filming location in person.

Horoscope: The simple successes are the richest. Show how you feel. You have a killer smile.
Mood: In pain. (I know that's not a mood but it's what I'm feeling.)
Reading: Art History - textbook
Watching:
Listening to: Senses Working Overtime - Mandy Moore Album: Coverage
Thinking about: When my arms will recover and my abs because I also did pushups.